Wind Mitigation Reports

Please note, the Associations wind mitigation only covers the roofs. Unit owners will still need to have their own home inspector complete a wind mitigation report for “glazed openings” I.E. Windows and Doors. This is especially recommended if your unit has impact resistant front door and sliders, and/or hurricane shutters.

If you do not know your building number, search for your Unit number:
Windows Device: (Control + F) to search
Apple Device: (Command + F) to search
To open the directory in its own separate page/tab: Click Here